Yay! You are interested in hosting a workshop.
To host a workshop you need:
- A large fenced area. An outdoor arena or paddock works.
- Space to house up to six horses. There are six horses in a workshop, but I will put one on with only five. We have used electric pens or panels to make space for visiting horses.
- A power source. I bring my extensions chords, but I need somewhere to plug in my sound system.
- We often watch a video and if you are close by I can bring my own TV and stand. We just need a space to watch it.
- It’s nice if you have a pasture, but that’s not required. Sometimes we do exercises in the pasture too.
Contact me by email or phone for more information or to book a workshop. Contact is below.