There is no better time than NOW to take your riding and your relationship to the next level.
Whether you are a beginner or experienced horse person we can work and play together starting from wherever you are on your journey.
You, your horse, and I are a team with common goals to relax, improve our skills and have fun.
All of my students learn and incorporate in-hand exercises on the ground in their lessons. As long as a good foundation is present then we can also focus on the riding. I teach dressage, jumping, and recreational riding for pleasure.
- Understanding and recognizing your horse’s body language
- Using energy and human body language to influence your horse
- Breathing and stretching while riding to relax and build strength, balance, and flexibility
- Catching, grooming and tacking up your horse
- Correct equitation
- Riding in both a fenced ring and out of the ring on varied terrain
- Mounted games for increasing your coordination
- Training your horse on the ground and under saddle
- Partnership building
- Jumping and preparation for competition are optional
Set yourself and your horse free! Be present, have fun and challenge convention around the horse/human bond.
I will travel to your farm within the Cowichan Valley to teach you and your horse or you are welcome to trailer to my farm in Duncan. Currently you must provide your own horse for lessons.
Lessons are $45 including GST at my farm in Duncan, Mystic Maples on Gibbins Road.
Lessons are $56 including GST at your place within the Cowichan Valley.